Forums » General » Any word on the fields - Aug 12th?

Messages for Any word on the fields - Aug 12th?

Comment Posted by sarge Aug 12, 2008 06:29 AM

its been raining for about 24 hrs, how are the fields holding up? Think the games are on tonight?

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 12, 2008 06:51 AM

Keep posted. Games are on otherwise.

Comment Posted by andy21 Aug 12, 2008 06:52 AM

My guess it's too early to call right now. Rain is supposed to stop by 1:00 and the sun is supposed to come out. That being said, I have little faith in the weather forecasts.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Aug 12, 2008 08:25 AM

The rain is supposed to continue for at least another hour and its 1:30.

Comment Posted by andy21 Aug 12, 2008 08:41 AM

As stated....... I have little faith in weather forecasts. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it rained all afternoon.

Comment Posted by duhard Aug 12, 2008 10:09 AM

Games for tonight have been CANCELLED due to field conditions and unsafe playing conditions. If you were to play tonight, stay tuned for reschedules as early as this Saturday Aug 16th. Please contact your teammates and let them know.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 12, 2008 10:17 AM

It's Oly time!!!! We can watch the Olympics.

Yeah, or do they still have Tooney tuesday? Now's the time boys, to takeout your honey and accumulate some brownie points. Girls how about takin out your man??? He's available!!!

Andy, now the "looked forward to" battle of the Youknow's has been postponed....or was that last night?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com