Forums » General » August 13, Question # 30

Messages for August 13, Question # 30

Comment Posted by spider Aug 13, 2008 06:15 AM

August 13, Question # 30

He was a Hec Creighton Trophy Finalist.(MVP of Canadian College Football)Who is he and who does he play for today?

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 13, 2008 06:31 AM

Shane Munson was the nominee in 2002 as the QB for U of M, He was a can west allstar and set a bunch of passing records - He now plays with Air Assault in Div 4

Marty B

Comment Posted by spider Aug 13, 2008 07:34 AM

Now that's what I call an answer, by the Trivia King Marty Bender!

Absolutely correct!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 13, 2008 07:48 AM

Here is a trivia question that you might want to use for tomorrow or in the future that ties in with touch football and the WTFL.

"This touch football player last played in the WTFL in 2007, He holds a Winnipeg High School Tackle Football record that has stood up for the past 10 years. The record he currently holds is for the most receiving yards in a season. To throw in another WTFL connection, During this players highschool tackle career he was coached by current long time Assassin Rick Kinaschuk. - Who is this player?"

Comment Posted by Skins Aug 13, 2008 10:53 AM

Now if that was to be tomorrow's question. I do believe the answer to be Trevor Smart. A fellow St.John's teammate of mine back in the day.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 13, 2008 11:20 AM

Hey that's cool.

If ya have a trivia question that could be used email me(with the answer) and down the road, it will probably get used. If it is I'll throw in some sort of prize for the originator.

Here we go MOTEs here we go!!

Bombers win big tomorrow

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com