Forums » General » Bauer's Blowout

Messages for Bauer's Blowout

Comment Posted by silver fox Aug 13, 2008 08:06 AM

To all participants in the WTFL,

If you are looking for something to do on Thursday, August 21st, and assuming you are not playing, why not come and join us at Canad Inns Stadium to celebrate my boss's 50th birthday party! See details below and it should be a fun night and you will be supporting a great cause! For those who operate businesses or work for one which might be interested in sponsorships, all details are contained below;

We invite you to join Friends, Family and Bomber Fans as we help

Lyle celebrate the birthday he thought he would not have….his 50th.

Join us on Thursday, August 21, 6 PM at Canad Inns Stadium.

The evening will consist of live entertainment, a Hog Roast and some surprise guests.

Tickets are available at Ticketmaster (780-3333) …Or

Win great prizes by joining our Donation Program

Raising $50,000 for Cancer care and research will be the icing on the cake!

UCorporate Sponsorship

Sponsorship ($1,000.00)
Yes I would be interested in being a sponsor for this event. As a sponsor I will receive 10 VIP passes and our corporate logo will be shown on the Jumbotron. You will find my contact and payment information below.

Individual Donations

Donations under $20.00 will receive a Never Alone Pin. Donations of $20.00 or more will receive a charitable tax receipt and be entered to win the Grand Prize for a Trip for 2 to the 2008 Grey Cup. Individual donations of $50 or more will be able to attend the party of the summer and will also be eligible for the following prizes:

$50-$99
Level 1
Ticket to Bauer’s Blowout Party on Aug 21st plus one entry for a Grand Prize

$100-$200
Level 2
2 Tickets to the Bauer Blowout Party on Aug 21st plus two entries for a Grand Prize and a hat

$201-$499
Level 3
2 Tickets to the Bauer Blowout Party on Aug 21st plus two entries for a Grand Prize and a hat and a t-shirt

$500-$999
Level 4
4 Tickets to the Bauer Blowout Party on Aug 21st plus four entries for a Grand Prize and a hat, a t-shirt and a long sleeve fleece

$1,000 plus
Level 5
6 Tickets to the Bauer Blowout Party on Aug 21st plus six entries for a Grand Prize and a hat, a t-shirt and a long sleeve fleece and a Never Alone Jacket

Yes I would like to donate the following amount______________.

Please find my payment information below.

Name:

Address:

City/Prov.:

Postal Code

Phone:

E-mail address:

Payment Information

MasterCard

Visa

American Express

Cheque

Cash

Card #:

Expiry Date:

Name of cardholder

Please mail or fax to Never Alone Foundation c/o Winnipeg Blue Bombers, 1465 Maroons Road

Winnipeg, MB R3G 0L6 Ph: (204) 784-2583 Fax: (204) 783-5222

REMEMBER …”Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much!”

H. Keller

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com