Forums » General » Olympics

Messages for Olympics

Comment Posted by scott Aug 19, 2008 05:25 AM

Hello WTFL members. I just wanted to say that the newest Olympic sport will be on tonight on the CBC network. I am referring to BMX racing, it was my sport of choice back in the day and from what I hear there has been a push to bring back racing to Winnipeg. An old friend of mine, Tanya Dubnicof is the coach of the cycling team, and former word champion in the sprint ovals. She too is a former Winnipeg Bmx racer. I would appreciate if you checked it out. The finals will be 8pm to 1040 pm on Wed.

Enjoy,

Scott McArthur

Comment Posted by Avengerman Aug 19, 2008 06:37 AM

What's next, Elephant soccer?

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Aug 19, 2008 11:34 AM

elephant soccer's cool

Comment Posted by scott Aug 19, 2008 11:35 AM

Come on buddy, just check it out and then comment. If you can watch 70 dif events of rowing, then I think you can check this out. The men are sick fast!

Scott

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 19, 2008 11:44 AM

Nice freudian slip on Tanya's last name Scott.

Jon

Comment Posted by geoff Aug 19, 2008 04:50 PM

This is the best wtfl forum thread in recent memory.

Geoff

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 19, 2008 08:38 PM

Crown n coke...DO IT!

Comment Posted by scott Aug 21, 2008 04:41 PM

Sam Cools(CDN) has bigger nuts than most men! Nasty crash down the first straight of the women's final. Go big or go home. Mens should be crazy, the Latvian rider looks the smoothest.

Where are you working now Byatch, post or give me an email.

Scott

Comment Posted by Avengerman Aug 21, 2008 06:53 PM

I watched them both. Man did the guy get slammed down hard and his arm got run over.

I just heard that the sport that will be replacing Women's softball is Elephant soccer.

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 21, 2008 07:26 PM

Rinkside (Carlton at 354 Portage). Bring the Avengers/Blazer boys by. We keep the Crown stocked too.

Working on a WTFL discount. Will post ASAP.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com