Forums » General » Aug. 21 Question # 38

Messages for Aug. 21 Question # 38

Comment Posted by spider Aug 21, 2008 06:35 AM

Aug. 21 Question # 38......OK, this one was sent in by one of our readers....(and it made me laugh, so...)

Close to 90 years of Reffing experience, in one of tonight’s epic battles. Who where the 3 guys that are Referee course conductors, that when at their "Ref school" training session, spent some down time, and spent over $300.00 as they were "caught" in the Million Dollar Saloon in Toronto?

The same crew have been going to Regina's Labour Day Tournament, and will also be reffing at this season's Tournament of Champions in St. Jean Sur de Richileau, Quebec. Who are the three stooges...er amigoes?

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Aug 21, 2008 07:07 AM

My guess:

Darrell Mazur
Brad Kelm
Cliff Kitchen

Comment Posted by spider Aug 21, 2008 07:34 AM

Bingo!

Dyou got it Mon. Football Canada organized the Certification clinics and Football Manitoba sent us. The clinic was awesome,as people came from all across Canada. Unfortunately, or fortunately??? we discovered that Million Dollar salloon in Mississauga by the airport, during one evening.

I had never seen men used as "props" before....

The Sunday conclusion allowed us to meet with different guys from the different Provinces, and the informal conversations over coffees(yes they were coffees) gaveus many new ideas on options on how to run the league/refs/tournaments, and who the powerhouse teams were.

We of course came back to Winnipeg, and have now held certification clinics for many people.

Congratulations!

Comment Posted by spider Aug 21, 2008 08:41 AM

OK,
Tomorrow's question will revolve around politics and the WTFL.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com