Forums » General » Aug 22nd, 2008, Question # 39

Messages for Aug 22nd, 2008, Question # 39

Comment Posted by spider Aug 22, 2008 06:17 AM

What Time is it???????

I said what time is it????????????????

You know it sports fans.. WTFL/Mazur Triviaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Nice day outside, no chance of sun burn today,......

Hey, remember I said if ya have some ideas for questions..send them along!!!So yeah, just email me the Q and A, and away we go............

Ok, Ok, I know I said a political question, for today, but this is just way too much fun to pass on doing......

A new twist...no......not midnite jeopardy......OK, a new feature to Mazur Trivia, er Jeopardy...er Trivia....(phew!)

So Just like Jeopardy,.........a little visual action!!!!!! yeah!!!!! Use that technology, trivia boy!!!!!

You have to go to the Image Gallery, (on the left side of the screen)and identify "Archives #1!!" Who is this....this.....I won't say it...blast from the past? Currently, OK this year and last, seen walking the sidelines, and on the field at other times,this Northern Ontario product, came to Maniotoba, over 40 years ago and stayed a while.

As Roger Daultry said,"Whoooooooare you!???"

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 22, 2008 06:44 AM

Rick Hoydalo

It's tough to tell because this guy in the photo has hair.....

Comment Posted by Avengerman Aug 22, 2008 07:59 AM

I am guessing that picture was taken in 82-83.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 23, 2008 07:52 AM

Dyo got it, oh wise one.

Now reffing, coaching and recovering froma knee replacementopertaioof two weeks ago, it's the Hoydeler-O Rick "I'm a man,not an animal." Hoydelo, doing hos best Rock Hudson/John Travolta impression.

Howdid you know it ws the "mix master"??? with hair?

Congratulations Mr. Trivia, Marty Bender!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com