Forums » General » August 23, 2008, Question # 40

Messages for August 23, 2008, Question # 40

Comment Posted by spider Aug 23, 2008 06:14 AM

August 23, 2008, Question # 40...

Politics, Politics, Politics.....This Conservative former WTFL team rep, currently holds the Winnipeg South constituency seat, as he replaced the long serving Reg Alcock. Who is he and what was the name of his team?

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 23, 2008 07:13 AM

The Players name was Rod Bruinooge and his team name I believe was the Dead Presidents, I think once upon a time he might of played for the cobras also.

What about Question 39?

Comment Posted by spider Aug 23, 2008 07:57 AM

Sorry, it's just becoming so common place...that I just took it for granted you knew it was right!

and you are.

And you are again......for today, the Conservative MP who shockingly replaced long serving Reg Alcock, in the Winnipeg South riding, is, non other than the WTFL's Rod Bruinooge.

OK now I'll really test ya....

Did ya watch the CFLgame last night Calgary at BC? If ya did, did ya happen to notice who the one linesman, who at the end of a play had the ball given to him...and his face was on camera for a nano-second????

I think it was none other than former WCTFL ref and courier driver????......(he's also a tackle ref in MB.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Aug 23, 2008 08:43 AM

the team name was Dead Man Inc

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com