Forums » General » Big Coincedence

Messages for Big Coincedence

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 23, 2008 06:32 PM

Well well whiner Paul doesn't show up for the Legends and they win. Maybe if he joins Al with Woody's the Legends can run the table. With that line up they should especially adding Ken.
Glen

Comment Posted by mel Aug 24, 2008 09:09 AM

The Legends have a good solid team and will make a lot of noise in the playoffs. We played them last week without Marty and Ken in the lineup and they played us real tough till the final whistle. Drew is a pretty darn good QB as well, and few players rush better than Damian . In reality the regular season standings mean very little. Playoffs are a brand new season for everyone. All it takes is getting on a roll at the right time . Good luck Legends.

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Aug 24, 2008 03:05 PM

I agree Glen. Paul is a cancer. He must go. It's him or me. I am tired of his constant hustle and willingness to run through a brick wall. Me??? I am lazy...he's making me look bad! I think we should start our own team next year...whatta say!!! We'll call ourselves the Malcontents!!!!!

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 24, 2008 05:00 PM

Vaughn: And I thought you were smart. I guess not.Another entertainment person. I got rid of one 2 to go. I don't think you'll be near as easy to rile as Al though.
Glen

Comment Posted by Shadrack Aug 24, 2008 05:12 PM

Oh I'm not riled.
I'm smiling.
I love having a person to take out all my bad days on.
Save it up at work. Deliver it to you later.
Works for me.
Can't you see that Vaghn is standing up for Paul. "constant hustle and willingness to run through a brick wall."
That is defending Paul, a person you have chosen to attack.
Again, another good guy that didn't agree with you and so you try to take shots at him.
Thing is. He is playing.
You aren't.
Who has really been discovered Glen?
Didn't take me long to get on a team.
Pretty sure they have no issues with what I bring to the team.
Again. You are sitting. Oh....is that the phone? Shoot. Another insurance company telling you that you qualify? Too bad. Maybe the next ring will be someone who is down to their rushers sister and you. Maybe then you will get the call.
Oh yeah, Paul. You and I will be playing football against each other. But we will be playing football. He is still sitting. Least he is keeping his right arm loose by tipping it up and down frequently. Lots of reps. Right Glen.
Big smile.
Loving it.

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 24, 2008 07:00 PM

Poor Baby."All your bad days". Will no one be your friend or not like you on those bad days.
Glen

Comment Posted by Shadrack Aug 26, 2008 07:10 AM

LOL. You don't make any sense? Again, midnight drunk posting.

"Will no one be your friend or not like you on those bad days."

No punctuation. You are phrasing a question. Run on sentence. Mumbling bumbling idiot.

You had your shot at me on the field. You failed.

Idiot.

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 26, 2008 04:15 PM

I see he's back and there's a loss.
Glen

Comment Posted by scott Aug 26, 2008 04:19 PM

Glen, please take it to the Smackdown forum.

Scott

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 26, 2008 06:35 PM

Scott: I'm done anyway.You do realize that this forum will now be boring.
Thanks
Glen

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com