Forums » General » Aug.28, Q.# 44

Messages for Aug.28, Q.# 44

Comment Posted by spider Aug 28, 2008 07:18 PM

What retired Ratz guy ran such a great post pattern(another guy) that his pattern was given a name unto itself. Who ws he and what was the pattern?

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Aug 29, 2008 03:03 AM

The Polski Pump!!!!

nm...that's a commercial I saw on tv.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 29, 2008 04:49 AM

I am glad you enjoy TV.....but ah...no.This legendary receiver is still in the "coffee" business.

Comment Posted by rey Aug 29, 2008 08:41 AM

popplestone?

Comment Posted by spider Aug 29, 2008 09:20 AM

aggggghhhh!

I said it was a GREAT Post pattern!!!!

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Aug 29, 2008 10:00 AM

Trevor Westwood

Comment Posted by spider Aug 29, 2008 10:15 AM

OOOOHHH...as in eeew!

Someone wants a trip to Mexico, with Marty!

Congratulations!~ oh Mystic one.

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, someone's in the kitchen i know..sorry, just gettin ready for the big one.

Trevor Westwood ran a pattern dubbed the "re=post" it was a thing of beauty. He says I taught it to him, but I think he was just going fora free beer. (It worked!) While I may have showed him the doublefake, (not giving anymore away)he addedahead toss, and had a nice flow to it, like Darren's post(and across) where he bounds about 10 yards in 2 steps. He looks like a gazelle! (It is Gazelles that"bound" isn't it?)

These two guys have a uniqueness to those two patterns.

Three more guys have pretty good stuff also, no wait.... add two more. Anyone else, know of a "defining" pattern runner??

EDDIE, EDDDDIE,EDDDDDDDIE, undulay undulay, areeba, areeba...damn those Bugs Bunny cartoons were classics. I do have a DVD hilite of those, I should actually watch it....Hey it's History isn't it?

thufferan thuck a tash! Yo Marko---I am talkin about your corner comeback/out baby!..and Thunder Dan, that "out/spin -in" thing, is unstoppable. I can't believe, that one year, you got something like 152 points fo the Salammers running that one pattern..and Geeeeez...It's still unstoppable....damn there go two trivia questions.....

EDDDDDDDIIIEEEEE!

That's all Folks! (for today's trivia)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com