Forums » General » Sept 3,2008 Q # 49

Messages for Sept 3,2008 Q # 49

Comment Posted by spider Sep 03, 2008 06:13 PM

Sept 3,2008 Q # 49.

Once a Razorback, once an Assassin, reputed to be a Griffin? This one time best DB in the WTFL, actually saved some people from a burning building, a few years ago. A difference maker. Who is this Hero?

Who is this awesome DB/citizen?

Comment Posted by kirby Sep 03, 2008 07:27 PM

Dion Knol

Comment Posted by spider Sep 03, 2008 07:35 PM

Harumphhhhh. This ain't no fun...Just when I think I can pull off another win, Mr. All Time interceptor ...whatelse?? jumps in front and picks the trivia question off!

All right! Fine!
Of course it was Neon Dion. Marty How's that story go?

Tomorrow's question will span 4 decades of touch football...another Mazarian classic.

Where do ya want to play the Trivia finals?(this ain't the question, I just wanted to know if you have a preference for a sight?)

10 men in, only one comes out. Notice no Babes have answered any of these!! Even though tomorrow's question involves a couple....Yo Censor, you reading these?

Yo! (Yes Wayne, I am talking like a ghetto Pirate...must have been all those concussions? See Dickerson just got mandatory retirement from the Drs, tonite)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com