Forums » General » Lush lined fields

Messages for Lush lined fields

Comment Posted by spider Sep 07, 2008 04:02 AM

I just reffed at Optimist, last night.

WOW!

That field has never had it so good.

(As you know Optimist IS the site we have aproached the city for exclussive use for, and shall continue to work on, to that end. Maple Grove, has also been approached by us to add a couple Touch Only fields. Buhler has also stated we can have two fields there immediately, should we want it. They would also help finance their development for our use in one year's time.)

In the meantime,......Great job lining the current Optimist(and other)fields. I can't remember them ever looking so good. In other words, that Optimist site are the best lined fields I have ever seen.

Thanks to Scott and Jon (and your assistants), for getting that done.

Also Jon, Congratulations on the scheduling rotation. Brilliant! All the fields have LUSH GRASS, and brilliant luminescent glow in the dark lines. (or so it seems) So again Brilliant. Thanks and Congratulations. The best lined, lush, plentiful grass fields in Canada! Great job on getting, maintaining and lining the fields. That schedulling pattern allowed certain fields to rest, and the grass to re-plentish itself. Brilliant!

Now just a thought...........Can you perform some more magic?
Will we be having the WTFL logo's painted onto the Stadium turf for the finals? :)

Thanks again guys for making this WTFL the best damned touch football league in the world!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com