Forums » General » The aklan Raiders are worse then the Bombers

Messages for The aklan Raiders are worse then the Bombers

Comment Posted by Ostar Sep 09, 2008 04:49 AM

Thats right the "aklan" raiders because they have no "O" or "D"

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Sep 09, 2008 05:02 AM

Owen, you cheer for the titans. You don't get to talk until they win a super bowl so STFU :)

Comment Posted by spider Sep 09, 2008 05:41 AM

MJ, c'mon, really.

That was pretty awful last night.

I mean the Jamarcus Russel, looked like nipsy russel. I understand you're a fan of his??? What was there a sale on stars, and you ended up with him?

I've seen you play QB, ...that guy should be a fan of yours. I mean c'mon...switch over to Jon Kitna, or Jeff George....

Hey I just picked up a cool Raiders shirt, it's yours for $20.00! I'll even wash it

Comment Posted by Ostar Sep 09, 2008 05:43 AM

Hey we have 2 championships... just before the super bowl era. I think the raiders should move JaMarcus to the offensive line since he's bigger then most of them. What is he now 280?????

I think the raiders are the new bungels!!!

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Sep 09, 2008 07:11 AM

Russell isn't the problem there, what game were you watching? I'll take his 111.1 passer rating over Vince Young's 45.6 any day. Seriously is that guy really in his 3rd year?

And look at Vince after a win:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3577597

And by the way, you're playing D now in the playoffs Owen.

Comment Posted by Ostar Sep 09, 2008 07:38 AM

It's ok for us. Kerry Collins is starting for the next bit and unlike when he was in aklan he actually has a team this time. I thought that Deangelo Hall was supposed to give you guys the best corners in the league not get worked by a rookie... isn't he in his third year too??? I'll admit Vince looked bad and now appaerntly hes lost his mind too.

Comment Posted by Ostar Sep 09, 2008 08:02 AM

There is not a chance that I am playing D in the playoffs!!!! I though that we wanted to win?

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Sep 09, 2008 08:49 AM

Hall was horrible. They should move him to WR to see if he can catch, cuz he surely can't cover.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com