Forums » General » Playoff Schedule Released

Messages for Playoff Schedule Released

Comment Posted by avengers Sep 10, 2008 05:45 PM

The head-to-head matchups have been set for this weekend. All games are posted with the exception of the Div 6 games on Sunday which may change pending the outcome of Thursday evenings games. Game matchups will be posted as they become available. The template on the homepage however should be able to provide an indication of future matchups.

Jon

Comment Posted by spider Sep 11, 2008 10:00 AM

Just a note to Becca and Jon.

On behalf of the league,

Thanks for getting all the info/standings tabulated (is that word stil used today?), and presented so quickly.

Thanks also to the refs for getting the scores posted, so that could be done

Just think boys in another month you'll all be done.

Good luck to all and have fun.

Comment Posted by sarge Sep 11, 2008 10:54 AM

Ditto to Maze's comment. Thanks to all the exec/refs/stats keepers/website people etc......as much as people complain about it, everyone appreciates it..........

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 11, 2008 06:59 PM

Sarge: Are you now the spokesperson for everyone? You sound like a woman.
Glen

Comment Posted by sarge Sep 12, 2008 04:24 AM

you're all class Glen......like always............

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 12, 2008 07:27 AM

Hey Sarge: Let me give you a life lesson. People who try to pretend they have class are losers through and through. People who REALLY do have class do not have to pretend. I do not pretend to have class, period.
Glen

Comment Posted by Jyuen Sep 12, 2008 09:06 AM

Yeah he's class all the way minus the 'cl'

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 12, 2008 11:52 AM

It's too easy to get the dopes to respond. Could you give me a challenge please.
Glen
P.S. Jason get some more points before you try to go head to head with me.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Sep 12, 2008 05:43 PM

I don't need to go head to head with you. You're a one trick pony that's 2 minutes away from the glue factory.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com