Forums » General » Maniax looking for team to scrimmage with this Saturday.

Messages for Maniax looking for team to scrimmage with this Saturday.

Comment Posted by mel Sep 14, 2008 03:23 PM

The Maniax are looking for a team to scrimmage with this Saturday at 3pm at River Heights. Any playoff hopefuls out there that want a little practice to get the rust off before your big game , please contact me via this forum or email me on the WTFL redzone email or phone me on my cell at 223-3206. We would like to know who we are practicng with by Tueday so we can finalize plans . This practice will be of benefit to both teams. It doesn't matter which div you are in. No winners or losers:just a fun scrimmage that will benefit both teams. If you are interested please let me know asap. Thanks. Good luck to all survivnig teams in your playoff run.

Mel Hersak #55 Maniax

Comment Posted by mel Sep 17, 2008 07:08 AM

Last call . Anyone want to scrimmage with Maniax this Saturday 3pm at Grant Park.One team we spoke to can't make it now. Please phone me by asap if your team wants to combine practice with ours. More guys mean a better practice. Hope to see you there.

Mel

223-3206

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Sep 18, 2008 02:35 PM

Dunno if the Woody's can make it, but I'll show up to jot down some notes. Do you mind if I bring a video camera into your huddle?

Comment Posted by mel Sep 18, 2008 03:29 PM

Are you scouting for the Patriots ? Wow has this website died all of a sudden. Where is everyone ? I was the only post for the last 24 hours prior to you.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Sep 19, 2008 02:33 AM

Football season is over, nobody plays football at this time of year! Everyone has moved on...it's winter now, snow is forecast for tomorrow!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com