Forums » General » September 27th Div 4 Results

Messages for September 27th Div 4 Results

Comment Posted by mel Sep 27, 2008 01:41 PM

Woodys 13 Dogg Pound 12

Maniax 19 White Russians 0

Thanks to an excellent bunch of guys on the White Russians team for a real good game. We played our game without our top scoring player Phil while Devon and Mike did not play for the Russians. Made for a really good defensive struggle for the first 3 quarters. Could have gone either way until Craig Kwiatkowski's amazing individual effort touchdown on the last play of the third quarter got us rolling. The arrival of Justin Noble in the 3rd quarter also bolstered the Maniax effort. Looking forward to playing Marc , Al, Kyle, Joey, and the Woodys nexy Sunday at 9pm under the lights.Should be a great game with 1 vs. 2. By the way Div 4 rocks! Its been a real fun year with several great rivalries. Have a fun winter.Hope to see you all back next year.

Mel ,Todd and all the other Maniax

Comment Posted by el_p_68 Sep 28, 2008 05:57 AM

Thanks Div4 teams and Refs for a good year - good times pretty much every game.

see ya next year.
dave - 68 White Russians

Comment Posted by scott Sep 28, 2008 07:28 AM

Classy posts, people could learn from this.

Scott

Comment Posted by captainwoody Sep 29, 2008 07:33 AM

Thanks Dogg Pound for a great game. Right down to the wire!

Comment Posted by mike_laping Oct 01, 2008 07:05 AM

we would have won the whole division if I didn't break my foot in the first round of the playoff! The rest of division got soooo lucky!

oh did I just ruin this thread! LOL!

Had a great time playing this year this division was a lot of fun...great guys and great teams. I'm glad I came out of retirement to play.

I vote I'm come back player of the year! I rule .... I totally rule!

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 01, 2008 11:33 AM

I dunno about "come back" player of the year, but you're definitely the "come out of the closet" player of the year.

Now I really wrecked this thread.

Comment Posted by Ostar Oct 01, 2008 06:01 PM

Is that why Mike was always behind u at our game? and why u had to buy him dinner?

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 02, 2008 07:12 AM

Owen did you fail Funny - 101 in school?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com