Forums » General » Who is the interim WTFL president ?

Messages for Who is the interim WTFL president ?

Comment Posted by mel Sep 29, 2008 03:37 AM

I've heard that Darrell has resigned as our league president . If this is the case who is now the interim president ? On a side note thank you Darrell for your many dedicated years of service to our organization and the contributions you've made to touch football in our province. Good luck to you in your future endeavours.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Sep 29, 2008 07:30 AM

Craig Swanston.

Comment Posted by mel Sep 29, 2008 08:44 AM

A very good person for the job.Has tonnes of admin experience and the vision to drive this league forward in the years ahead. Good luck Craig. Go Piranhas !!!

Mel

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 29, 2008 05:48 PM

What a laugh. Someone "heard" that Darrell resigned then some dope throws a name out and we are expected to buy that. What a way to run a league.
Glen

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Sep 29, 2008 08:11 PM

I heard that Glen was the new prez.

Comment Posted by Byatch Sep 29, 2008 09:04 PM

Glen is the face. The monkees do all the work behind the scenes.

Comment Posted by Ostar Sep 29, 2008 09:40 PM

So who is the biggest dropout of the league this year???? Glen with the legends or Darrell with the league??? you decide!!!!

Comment Posted by scott Sep 30, 2008 05:06 AM

Don't confuse things here. Darrell has done more work for the WTFL in one week than most of you during your whole playing career.

Comment Posted by Jyuen Sep 30, 2008 08:27 AM

Why the drop? In either case a big thanks is in order for all the work that goes into the league. I assume he'll still be a part of the league in some capacity, just not as Prez?

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 30, 2008 06:44 PM

I grew up with a Nagy and he was a big time loser too. Lets see you talk when you've got 25 plus years into this hotshot.
Glen

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 30, 2008 06:57 PM

Hey Nagy why don't you go cuddle up with Al. You guys make a great team.
Glen

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Sep 30, 2008 09:26 PM

Glen, now that you're the face of the league you should be more politically correct.

For example, instead of what you wrote above, I think you meant to say:
"I grew up with a Nagy and he was swell lad. I hope you can play for 25 years like me so you can enjoy all the good times cuddling with teammates. It's great fun"

Or something like that. I'm sure the PR department can help you out.

GLEN FOR PREZ!

Comment Posted by nomads Oct 01, 2008 05:11 AM

Marc: Figured me out eh.Congrats you get a gold star.
Glen

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Oct 01, 2008 06:22 AM

Hey that Owen Lippert (former PC speech writer) needs a job, you could hire him Glen?

Comment Posted by nomads Oct 01, 2008 09:39 AM

Why must I have to be the focus of everyones attention. Can't you guys survive on your own. What are you going to do when I'm dead. Just flal around amlessly.
Glen
P.S. I can't spell those words.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 01, 2008 11:31 AM

Everybody needs heroes Glen, especially in this day and age. Don't turn away your fans!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com