Forums » General » default money

Messages for default money

Comment Posted by madcowdisease Oct 01, 2008 03:57 PM

How do we go abouts getting our $150 back from the money we paid at the start of the year for default games?

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Oct 01, 2008 04:41 PM

Attend the AGM. I haven't heard if there has been a date set for that yet though.

Comment Posted by duhard Oct 01, 2008 06:22 PM

No date has been set but it's likely to be in late November/early December. The AGM is the place to receive any money owed to your team, this includes Performance bond (minus any defaults), any defaults owed to you (by other teams) as well as money owed for any games you played short a ref. This is the only place refunds will be issued, so if you're owed money, ensure someone from your team shows up.

The more people out to the AGM, the better the we can make the league for everyone!

Comment Posted by cwentz Oct 03, 2008 07:31 PM

We get money back if a team defaults against you? and if your short a ref? Thats cool, will we be notified as to when this AGM thing will take place??

Chris

Comment Posted by duhard Oct 03, 2008 07:35 PM

Absolutely, we will be setting a date in the coming weeks. Team captains will be notified via email and we will post it on the site as soon as we have it set.

Comment Posted by geoff Oct 04, 2008 05:31 PM

Are team reps responsible for telling the league at the AGM when they were shorted a ref like last year?

Also wondering if there is going to be an attempt to change the constitution. I think I remember that last year desired changes couldn't be made because the definition of a quorum was really high.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Oct 06, 2008 05:49 AM

Geoff, I believe the exec has a list of games this year where there were only 1 or 2 refs to each game. You can however keep track of the games where you were short refs and compare your numbers with the leagues.

Comment Posted by geoff Oct 06, 2008 07:06 PM

Thanks. Keeping a list like that is beyond my capabilities as team organizer. I also don't want to give lots of energy to questioning the value of the wtfl. Good league, kind of quirky sometimes, but all in all a good product. I did find it frustrating to have been offered a refund in the past without knowing that keeping the stats was up to me, so if the league has done that it's preferable. Thanks to all the volunteers involved in running the league.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com