Forums » General » Annual first Bomber game prediction thread

Messages for Annual first Bomber game prediction thread

Comment Posted by spider Jul 02, 2009 08:33 AM

Man don't ya just love Summer?

OK, a little twist to this one.

Whoever, picks the closest score in today's game between Winnipeg and Edmonton wins an autographed football. We can do this all year(I think)

OK, so having seen one practice and one game, I figure the Bombers look OK. Have nor seen Edmonton..but anybody who trades or signs last years Bombers can't be that good. Kai Ellis, Nugent, and Malvaux and Marlborough(Thank you, there must really be a God!)

The Bombers receiving core just needed a guy to deliver the ball. LeFlors looked competent. The defensive front 7 was always good. And they got better. The secondary sucked, but they got better.

Edmonton lost their receivers, did not do much defensively, and Lumsden will either die after the first quarter or have his one good game against us. - no matter.

Here's why! What's going to shock Edmonton tonight, and the CFL is the Bombers running game. Those two backs are very fast. Blink would look like me besides those two backs!! (Again,don't cha just love summer and that tequila???)

So Winnipeg's Offense will line up with those 5(6) receivers, spread out the D, and run,run,run.

Of course when the Esks bring 8 guys into the box, it will be Bombs away. Probably with LeFlors getting 3 or 4 TD passes to each of the import receivers.

I'll go conservative and say Winnipeg 39 - Edmonton 24.

Any other opinions?

Comment Posted by jkull Jul 02, 2009 08:56 AM

Edmonton 37 - 12.

It's going to be a shit-stomping. I hope I'm mistaken, but I just can't see a win or even a close game for that matter.

Comment Posted by thersak16 Jul 02, 2009 09:57 AM

31-28 Bombers. Serna kicks a last second field goal for the win.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 02, 2009 10:31 AM

Go Bombers Go.

Jeff Ye of little faith...hic! excuse me! :)

Comment Posted by marc Jul 02, 2009 10:49 AM

Sounds like a tailgating party has started on eastmount there!

The question is, who loses by more this week? The bombers or riders? Both teams look sickly.

Comment Posted by Sean Jul 02, 2009 11:02 AM

Edmonton 35, Winnipeg 21

Comment Posted by spider Jul 02, 2009 11:10 AM

hic,

the tideis turning, whoa, someone stop thewalls from moving.

Herr we goe Bumbers har we go!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 02, 2009 04:32 PM

OK it's half time,and that has got to be the worst half of football I have ever seen. It's going to be a very long year

Comment Posted by marc Jul 03, 2009 06:31 PM

Nice to see the CFL adding another week to the preseason schedule this year. 15 turnovers tonight!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 03, 2009 10:26 PM

Yeah wasn't that something? What a mess.

Geez, for once Montreal atually looked like the best team. Oh well long way to go. I thought the very same thing. The last two games looked like pre-season game # 3

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com