Forums » General » Game 6 Winnipeg at Calgary

Messages for Game 6 Winnipeg at Calgary

Comment Posted by spider Aug 05, 2009 06:43 AM

Well Cowboys, it's game 6 in Bomber land.

Bombers vs. Calgary Stampeders....

And..........the Blue ain't so very far from wrong....so to speak......in the middle of the pack.....Yep..........that's the good news,ya varmints!

Now the bad........The Stamps lost their last game, and looked like "poo" in doing so. Henry Burris looks like he is struggling, and the rest of their team,just ain't getting it done. They know they have to "get it up" (so to speak), and what better opponent to have come to town? Yikes!!!

So, I figure this week they are going to change all that. The Vegas line has the Stamps as 14.5 pt favourites. Coupled with the fact that the Bombers have lost by 17 going in their the last few years.........it doesn't seem good.

Furthermore, Shabazz is in a walking cast, I wonder if our Championship caliber D can play another 35 minutes while the O goes 2 and out????

I don't know..........it could be an early evening looking for "Relic Hunter and Boston Legal" reruns.......I am thinking the worst for the Blue Bombers

I'll throw the first volley....47-10 Stamps!

Anybody else, have any ideas???

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 05, 2009 07:19 AM

34-15 Stamps

Comment Posted by captainwoody Aug 05, 2009 07:27 AM

25-16 Stamps

Comment Posted by marc Aug 05, 2009 10:56 AM

32-10 Stamps

Comment Posted by thersak16 Aug 05, 2009 03:56 PM

24-20 Bombers

Comment Posted by spider Aug 05, 2009 07:41 PM

Todd???? By any chance do you suffer from Dyslexia???

Hey....just want to make sure!!!

It's good to believe.

"What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve!"

and as Buddha once said, " We are shaped by our thoughts. We become what we think!"

and so, may the Bombers read your post and go forth! :)

Comment Posted by sana Aug 06, 2009 07:39 AM

I'm sorry but i'll predict a bomber loss. Not even going to put down by how much. Just a loss.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 06, 2009 12:01 PM

Sana, Sana,Sana..sigh!

We have to have a number!!

Sad to say, but nothing coming out of the Bomber camp, is giving any hope. On Monday on his radio show, Doug Brown as much as said "Bombers never win, in Calgary."

Then Shadeeq is injured and probably out. Then we here that Bryant guy (receiver) can't get open even in practice....Then Steven Tyler falls of the stage in Sturgis, posponing the Aerosmith/ZZ Top concert (which) the Bombers were/are? hosting....

sigh!!!

Sana, what's your number!

Comment Posted by alouette Aug 07, 2009 03:46 AM

Winnipeg 6 Calgary 44. Just plain pathetic...

Comment Posted by sana Aug 07, 2009 07:19 AM

Fine. have it your way Spider. But i must warn you that i may have developed a slight dislike for the bombers.. but that's another story.

So:

winnipeg 6
calgary 50 .. that's right. i said it. FIFTY.

Just outrageous!

Comment Posted by marc Aug 07, 2009 08:58 AM

The Bombers have a decent defense and Burris is hot and cold. Get Burris on a cold night and the bombers could win this one. Get Burris on a hot night though and it might get ugly.

For a better game, watch the Riders beat the Lions 32-31.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 07, 2009 09:40 AM

Yeah,

I kind of think that since Calgary lost their last game to Winnipeg, plus their last game, it could be dangerous for the Bombers, as Calgary has something to prove. So, Sana, I feel like you do.

One intangible, might be the weather. Anyone know what the forcast is? If it's rainy, Bombers might have a chance. Other than that.......... So Sana, I tend to agree with you.........Now about that "other story?" Don't tell me you are sad Mr. Potatoe head shaved his moustache, and you are suffering a non-egg /potato diet....(OOOOOh come to think of that, that would eliminate potato/egg salad that Sobeys have...ouch)

And MJ, I am thinking the Riders will win, big, and Wally might be in trouble. Only hours to go!!

Comment Posted by alouette Aug 07, 2009 11:18 AM

Alright then...
Toronto 13 Montreal 42
Saskatchewan 33 BC 24
Edmonton 29 Hamilton 35
Proline only pays 16 bucks, and Calgary's weather looks clear.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 09, 2009 08:13 AM

Todd Hersak, the winner for week 6!!

I have the perfect analogy for watching the Bombers. It's like anticipating going to the dentist. Not as bad as we imagined!!

However, after the first half, I for one was screaming at my TV, for the Bombers to FIRE that A-Hole coach!!! His retarded offense, is just that. This a case where Bombers don't need a coach. Just let the players play. Bishop, Ried, the O-line tore up the Stamps in the 2nd half...........er.... Why not do that the entire game???

Todd you are the winner of a new Mazur autographed football! Congratulations!:)

Comment Posted by spider Aug 11, 2009 05:06 AM

OOOOOOOOOOOps sorry about that captain Woody. Damn that Dyslexia! revesre :) scores only count on Lionel Bernhards Grey Cup tickets.........(Hey Lionel! Where can I get me some???)............Must be that sleep deprevation or the Hyperbolic Chamber I have been using.....

Todd predicted a Bomber win!!!! bless your heart............ NOT!

But Captain Woody, with a 25-16 Stamps score is only off by approximately one score each, and therefore the closest..so You are the actual indeed winner!!

Now about this week!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com