Forums » General » Week 14 Edmonton at Bombers

Messages for Week 14 Edmonton at Bombers

Comment Posted by spider Oct 01, 2009 07:37 AM

Here we go Bombers Here we Go!

A chant heard around the city!! Where's the bandwagon....??? I gotta jump on it.

Here's the deal. The Eskies are hurtin and are last in the league in a number of defensive categories.............= a recipe for Blue success!!!

Yeah sure they have Ricky Ray and he'll throw for 400 yards, but we have Michael Bishop!!!

and the old adage.......a good defense beats a good offense every time. Plain and simple!! Therefore, my prediction is for a Bomber victory, and Freddy Reid runnin for 150 yards!!

I am going to hold off on a score though because I know there are a lot of sore dudes out there, just becuase for the first time in recorded history, a woman won the Pick the score contest!!!! So, I'll let the boys start throwin ideaas out about the score, as we all get ready for the WTFL play-offs second round, and as ther NHL season starts today as well as the NBA exhibition season!!!!

Hey not to worry.....probably another month before it starts to snow!!! and that November 8th game at the stadium!!!!! Like right!!!! who picked a game against the Als on that day??? Is it the Als?????naw,who is it????

Alright let the bidding commence!! er suggest the correct scores that is!!

Comment Posted by alouette Oct 01, 2009 08:13 AM

No Montreal's game is on october 24th. Hamilton is on november 8th. At noon. On a Sunday. Ouch.
One close win against an equally lousy team. I'm not jumping on that bandwagon.
Edmonton 35 Winnipeg 15

Comment Posted by spider Oct 01, 2009 03:25 PM

Thelast game is hamilton, probably for a play-of spot, how beautiful s that!?

Hooters here I come!

Comment Posted by spider Oct 02, 2009 09:02 AM

OK well no one wants to play so, here goes...

Winnipeg 28 Edmonton 21.

Comment Posted by marc Oct 02, 2009 09:17 AM

Edmonton 24 Winnipeg 11

Comment Posted by jkull Oct 02, 2009 10:07 AM

Winnipeg 38 Edmonton 12 :)

Comment Posted by spider Oct 02, 2009 07:55 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Mon!

The Spide does it for the second time!!!
Congratulations to the Spide!

I now have two balls to hold!!!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com