Forums » General » REGINA

Messages for REGINA

Comment Posted by Norm Jul 24, 2006 06:10 AM

The OC is looking to go to Regina this september, we are short a few players and looking to add some quality players to head out.

If your interested, please send me an email at orangecrushfootball@hotmail.com

Thanks

Norm
OC # 4

Comment Posted by Byatch Jul 25, 2006 09:46 AM

Where can we get info on this tournament?

Kull is always good for a link!!

Where are you Kull?

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 01, 2006 04:32 AM

The OC still has some room on their roster for some players for the Labour day tournament out in Regina, Basically it costs $30 per player, we're looking to carry 14 on our roster, for those of you not familiar with it, basically your guaranteed 3 games to play then playoffs (When we make it) throw in the festivities of drinking with the other 20 touch teams out there (Womens teams too ;) the hundreds of crazed bomber fans that make the trip and party from Friday to the wee hours of Monday Morning. Anyways We're looking for 3 - 5 players so those of you already heading out there just for the bomber game, why not play some football while your out there?

if your interested contact Norm at orangecrushfootball@hotmail.com or give me a call at 471-1987

Thanks
Marty B
OC QB #18
Referee

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 01, 2006 06:05 AM

Quote from the RTF site -

Labour Day
Information and Registration Forms will be available tonight! Details are being finalized.

Comment Posted by bdb Aug 02, 2006 07:55 AM

in case anyone is interested, u of m bisons season opener is the saturday of labour day weekend at regina vs. regina rams 7 PM. It's the first game in their new stadium, and should be packed. It would be great for you guy's to come out if you are going to be in regina anyway. thanks B Black

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 02, 2006 11:42 AM

Hook us up with the tickets and we're there.

Thurston

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 02, 2006 11:56 AM

Who else is making the trip out? I assume Assassins, Eagles, Flash, OC, anybody else?

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 02, 2006 01:52 PM

Marcus, how could you forget the Avengers???????

Jon

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 02, 2006 05:52 PM

Sorry dude....are you girls going into elite this time?

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 02, 2006 06:06 PM

After winning Intermediate last year, we figured we would take the next logical step ... women's division.

Jon

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 02, 2006 06:23 PM

intermediate or elite women's? :)

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 02, 2006 06:30 PM

Rec

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 02, 2006 06:32 PM

Oh come on, now you're just being silly

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 03, 2006 02:24 PM

Did I read that right on the Edmonton site that the Avengers are in intermediate for this weekend? Hmmmm.....

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 03, 2006 06:46 PM

Is the Regina tourney gonna happen?

Their website has said "Labour Day
Information and Registration Forms will be available tonight! Details are nearly finalized" for the last couple of days.

Tough for teams to plan ahead. I hope our TOC goes smoother.

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 04, 2006 02:11 AM

There will be a Regina tourney. Plan accordingly.

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 10, 2006 03:34 AM

The OC still has some room on their roster for some players for the Labour day tournament out in Regina, Basically it costs $30 per player and you get 3 games, plenty of playing time on both sides of the ball etc, We're looking to carry 14 on our roster but due to 2 injuries during our last OC game our tavelling roster is down to 11.

If your interested and want to know more you can email me at mbender@gov.mb.ca or give me a call 471-1987 thanks

Marty B
OC Quarterback #18
Referee

Comment Posted by theprez Aug 11, 2006 04:32 AM

TOC will not only be smoother...it will be alot cheaper for the Winnipeg teams. Registration fee of $400 and thats it!!

Get you teams in. This will be your chance to play in Nationals for the lowest cost. When you have to go out east to play it will cost your team about $5 grand with flights, hotel rooms, van rental...

Register now...it's happenin baby!!

Cliff
291-0092

Comment Posted by Alzies Aug 11, 2006 11:37 AM

Ok for someone who is suppose to be the prez of the league and promoting TOC, it's a lot not alot.. Geez must of skipped that day in grade 3

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 11, 2006 11:46 AM

You forgot the period there Al.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 11, 2006 12:24 PM

Alzies for grammarstar!!

Comment Posted by wendy Aug 14, 2006 08:43 AM

BTW,
Regina Labour Day Tournie info is now posted at:

http://www.reginatouchfootball.ca/tourney/labourday.php

See you in 'the city that rhymes with fun'!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com