Forums » General » Rule Book

Messages for Rule Book

Comment Posted by liquidgrace Aug 29, 2006 08:01 AM

Has there been any thoughts about putting the rule book online? Is it a matter of the revenue it generates by teams purchasing it? If it's just the matter of somebody converting it, I would like to volunteer. I can't make any gaurentees as I'm not sure what format it's currently in, but I'll give it a shot. If the league wants to that is.

Brad

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 29, 2006 08:04 AM

Great idea. how about the constitution? I always see the exec posting things on here about what is, and is not, in the constitution. But i have never seen any info on where to get one so each team can know for themselves. I guess they just expect us to know, but its only my 2nd year in this league and no-one has ever told me.

Derek
# 10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 29, 2006 08:08 AM
Comment Posted by jkull Aug 29, 2006 08:18 AM

The above address is for the constitution.

As for rules, there isnt anything online on this site, but you can refence the Touch Football Ontario website to see their rulebook. Most of the rules are the same. There are a few slight difference, but it is definitely a good source!

http://www.ontfl.com/pdf_files/tfo_rule_case_book_feb_eng_2004.PDF

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 29, 2006 08:51 AM

Constitution has always been online, but I guess it was sort of hidden on the "About" page for the WTFL. I've made it a seperate menu item now, check it out.

Rule book has been on the list for a while, as we can't put up the one we use due to copyrights. Hopefully in the offseason we can get it together.

Comment Posted by rey Aug 29, 2006 08:52 AM

jeff, what don't you know?

Comment Posted by jkull Aug 29, 2006 09:16 AM

Rey, not too sure?

I think I just figured it out!!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com